Online registrations closed at midnight Sunday 27 November 2016
Paper-based applications will now be accepted. Any paperwork will now need to be emailed.
Linking Scouts 14+: $35.00
Leaders & Rovers: Free
Bookings need to be made for this bus. The cost of taking the shuttle bus from Frankston Station to Bay Park on the Friday night or from Bay Park to Frankston on the Sunday is as follows:
1 trip (either Friday or Sunday): $10.00 each
2 trips (Friday and Sunday): $15.00 for both
How to Register:
- EVERYONE attending VG needs to submit either an SAPF or Leader/Rover Medical Authority form, as the online booking system does not allow signature authorisation for medical treatment at VG.
- If your medical conditions have changed since filling out the online application, you need to supply an updated Health form to VG on the Friday night when checking in.
- The gates open from 6pm Friday 2 December, no earlier! Please be patient while we get ready for the event.
Your registration will be approved once you have:
- submitted your Special Activities Permission Form (Venturers) or Rover--Leader Medical Authority Form (Leaders, Rovers, Service Personnel)
- submitted a suitable, clear photo of just yourself, without sunglasses - no silly photos please!
- made payment either by credit card, internet transfer or cheque (see below)
- supplied a Unit Hosting Form, or Scout Hosting Form, if being hosted.
Please remember that by applying online to attend Vic Gathering, you are accepting the Conditions of Entry. Make sure you read them!
Payments can be made by:
- Credit Card (only if before 11.59 pm 27/11/16). Go back into your registration and follow the instructions to make a payment.
- Direct Debit – anytime between now and the camp. The banking details are as follows:
BSB: 063 580
Account No: 10003770
Name: Vic Gathering
- Cheques can be sent to:
c/- 20 Kenthurst Court
LILYDALE VIC 3140
- If paying by internet, please make sure that the reference states the Venturer's name, ie A.Smith so that we can allocate payments easier. If paying for more than one, please put unit name and then send an email through to Donna stating date paid and who the payments were for.
- Please print off receipt and bring to VG as proof of payment just in case it is needed.